DJDFORUMS 2009
Welcome To DJDFORUMS.net Please Log in!
Or Register
Thank You For Visiting By!
-------------------------------------
DJDFORUMS! Where Everybody Chills!
DJ9000DEVIL
DJDFORUMS 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were Everybody Chills ~Since 5/9/2009~

Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) O10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

We Are Highering Jobs! Click Here To See The Full Terms Of Conditions

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Larger questions loom for Stanford
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm by anylove

» My partner and i has been devastated': Now i'm any Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Clement on what the girl plastic cosmetic surgery travelled 'very wrong'
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 am by zhiaiwudi42

» Art work Commence involving Vancouver individuals demonstrate that they proper care using talent
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm by snowlin42

» Penn State investigated by US Education Department
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 am by sumtwo

» Cain willing to take lie detector test
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am by yidiandiana

» Sharks rally past Penguins 4-3 in shootout
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:54 pm by youxieshi

» Qantas Resumes Flights as Government Intervenes in Strikes
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 pm by Swinderman

» UN ends mandate for NATO operations in Libya
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am by zhendeainia

» Libya’s Interim Leaders to Investigate Qaddafi’s Killing
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am by weishinia

Find Us At:

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
DJ9000DEVIL (15)
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyOddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Pictur11Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty 
m-rad (7)
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyOddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Pictur11Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty 
Wariopunk25 (5)
lujinyu (3)
anylove (3)
Swinderman (2)
zhiaiwudi42 (2)
zhendeainia (1)
vovoin (1)
snowlin42 (1)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:07 am

Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)

Go down 
2 posters

How Did You Find This Idea?
Great!
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty50%Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
 50% [ 2 ]
Cool!
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty0%Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Bad
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty25%Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
 25% [ 1 ]
Bad!
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty25%Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
 25% [ 1 ]
Very Bad!
Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty0%Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Back

AuthorMessage
DJ9000DEVIL
Founder
Founder
DJ9000DEVIL

DEVIL MaStEr
Total Posts : 15
Repucation Power: : 0

Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty
PostSubject: Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)   Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi fellow members/oddworld fans amm... i am making a new OW game called "oddworld alf's oddysee" and yeah there still some models that i need for it so who wants to help me just post a replay! Very Happy

and i'll PM u and tell ya what would u be! ofcourse i'll put ur names on the credits

~The Game's Kind~

the game is in 3d,2d 3d: for who likes to play free games and really high quality! 2d:for those who liked the 2d classic games get ready to try the 2d mode on the game!

~The Game's Story~

the game's story is really long! but i'll tell ya a little part from the story! ok at the begining of the game abe and alf and some of the mud. crew were spying on the glukkuns! but then one of the gluks. saw one of the muds. and he screamd Hey HEALP! and then the place got too missy and the sligs were to dizzy! and the gluks. were screeming! but abe and the crew tried to run away but no use the sligs captured them except alf! he ran away! the flying sligs were chasing'em! but he got away! he got in to the exit door! and went to the forest! oh no abe and the crew is in danger! said alf! i got to go get some help from big face! now here the game begin! what u need to do is find elum and contenue! thats all! i am not telling u the rest it'll be suprise!

~Needed Stuff~

what we need in the 3d mode is the following things...: models for:

abe,alf,scrab,mudokon,slig,flying slig,glukkon,paramite,fleech,blind mud,scrub,slog,big slog,small slog,shrykull,big face,munch,gabbit,vykker,fuzzle,gun.

what we need in the 2d mode is the following things... the same things in the 3d mode but sprites!

NOTE:ALL the MODELS and SPRITES most be in GREAT QUALITY and in GOOD LOOKING! PS: they most be in "C4D (cinema 4d),3ds (3ds max)"

Last edited by DJ9000DEVIL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Stuff :P)
Back to top Go down
https://djdforums.board-directory.net https://www.facebook.com/DJ9000DEVIL?ref=name https://www.youtube.com/user/DJ9000DEVIL http://www.myspace.com/dj9000devil_max
Wariopunk25
Under Covered Moderator
Under Covered Moderator
Wariopunk25

CRAZY Oddworld Creator
Total Posts : 5
Repucation Power: : 45

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)   Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 am

That sound cool!
Back to top Go down
DJ9000DEVIL
Founder
Founder
DJ9000DEVIL

DEVIL MaStEr
Total Posts : 15
Repucation Power: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)   Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 am

Wariopunk25 wrote:
That sound cool!
Thanx! :Small Smile:
But I got more ideas that i'll put them later Wink

Last edited by DJ9000DEVIL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Last Edit By:DJ9000DEVIL)
Back to top Go down
https://djdforums.board-directory.net https://www.facebook.com/DJ9000DEVIL?ref=name https://www.youtube.com/user/DJ9000DEVIL http://www.myspace.com/dj9000devil_max
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)   Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oddworld Alf's Oddysee (new Game)
Page 1 of 1